ProTel Employment Benefits:
- Paid Training
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance available
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Start accumulating 1 week of paid time off after 1 year
- Start accumulating 2 weeks of paid time off after 2 years
- 401K after 1 year
- Customer Service & Sales agent for AT&T
We are looking for ambitious, outgoing agents to handle inbound customer service and sales for existing and new AT&T Business Customers regarding their telecommunication needs. Agents need to be able to multi-task, have good quality, and meet sales quotas for various products including internet and mobility services. Agents need to be comfortable using computer systems and need to be able to type well. Agents also need to be able to communicate professionally and efficiently with business clients. Training pay of $10/hr. Once agents graduate training, base pay continues at $10/hr., plus great commission! Benefits are available after 2 months of employment. We are a family-oriented company and have been a proud member of Springfield’s Best since 1994 – we are the ONLY charter member! Please contact Jesse Cross at 417-875-6099.
Job Shift: 10am – 7pm (Mon–Fri)
- CenturyLink Small Business Customer Outbound Agents
Inside Sales Representatives needed to make outbound calls to Business Customers. Sales agents will need to be able to multi-task, have quality sales techniques, have good communication skills, and meet sales quotas for various products including internet, phone lines and high cap services. Sales agents also need to be able to type 35+ words/minute. Agents will have access to quote templates, email, fax and will have a personal voicemail to manage communications with potential customers.
Please come into our office anytime between 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday to fill out an application and see if you have what it takes to become a member of the ProTel team. You can also call our Employment Hotline at 417-875-5877 for more information. Or fill out the Online Application below and our hiring manager will contact you.
- Payroll & HR Assistant
REPORTS TO: Finance Manager & HR Administrator
Prefer at least 2 years of HR or payroll and administrative assistant experience; demonstrated proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); knowledge of Publisher a plus; strong communication and organizational skills, and ability to interact effectively with staff; ability to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision. Must be dependable, detail-oriented, and strictly confidential. Individual must be able to multi-task in a fast paced, team focused, work environment.
Perform a variety of HR & Payroll functions, focusing on payroll-related data entry, new hire set-up, and administrative support, projects, administrative, and receptionist duties for the Finance Manager/Human Resource Administrative Office.
Maintain the confidentiality of Human Resources and Payroll records and information including employee personal information when performing the following duties:
- Coordinate, maintain, and generate Human Resources-related files, and records (personnel files, search files).
- Process HR documents such as new hire documents; check Human Resources authorization documents; ensure timely completion of I-9 documents and enter into the E-Verify system.
- Accurately track and process HR documents; follow up as needed.
- Process termination paperwork, maintain files of terminated employees.
- Perform other duties or special projects as required or assigned.
- Prepare benefit packages and distribute to employees in timely manner. Work with department managers & insurance representatives to ensure coverage enrollment is complete.
- Review timesheets for mistakes, verify commission payments, enter payroll from timesheets, process payroll, payroll taxes & liabilities in a timely manner.
- Assist with ensuring compliance with federal/state payroll regulations.
- Assist with benefit program enrollment and enter information into online account.
- Maintain wage garnishments and payment documents, ensure proper deductions, and payments are applied.
- Submit monthly payroll allocations and monthly reports to Finance Manager & HR Administrator.
- Filing; Manage payroll files storage, clean and maintain storage room and trailer.
- Maintain a list of document contents in trailer and retrieve as necessary.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Verify statements and locate missing invoices.
- Enter Accounts Payable invoices into QuickBooks.
- Match check stubs with paid invoices, mail payments, and file paid invoices.
- Reconcile benefit invoices and specific accounts from the Chart of Accounts
- Submit monthly and yearly reports and spreadsheets.
- Balance Payroll with GL using spreadsheet.