Provide Safety And Security
In an attempt to minimize the spread of COVID-19, businesses across the globe are screening temperatures prior to workplace entry. With ProTel's thermal camera technology and setup, you can accurately and effortlessly detect elevated skin temperature and protect your customers, business, and team with peace of mind.
- Measure temperatures on an individual basis or within a crowd
- Quickly pinpoint and address potential threats with customized alerts
- Manage software from your smartphone / computer
- Successfully monitor any facility – small or large
Technology That Works For You
After installation, rest assured knowing your facility is protected 24/7 with temperature screening software — yes, even in the dark. The next step is to select your alert method/s. These will deploy when cameras detect an elevated temperature, and can be delivered to multiple people.
- Desktop software alert
- Smartphone notification
- Automated announcement at location of detection
*Upon elevated skin temperature detection, a staff member must confirm the reading by measuring the individual's body temperature with a medical device.
When we say our recommendations are custom-built for your business, we mean it. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to temperature screening. It's vital to take into account the nature of your business, your facility size, average traffic level, and the personnel you have available to monitor software. For example, even if the building size is comparable, camera installation for a church may look very different than it does in a gym.
Solutions For Any Budget
- How screening for elevated skin temperature minimizes the spread of infection
- How to create the best screening station for your facility
- How to take accurate measurements
- The best thermal camera for your organization and needs
And much more!
LIKE TO LEARN MORE?
Have a question? We have an answer. Lots of them, in fact. Ask away.